The i9 cell phone has a built-in audio player that allows you to play back music and other audio files when you’re out of your home and don’t have access to a portable music player. The files are kept on a memory card stored within the air phone i9. To play back your music and audio files on your phone, you need to download the files from your computer.
1. Press the “Menu” button on your i9 cell phone and choose “Settings > Connections > USB.” A list of the USB options will appear on the screen.
2. Choose “Memory Card Access” and press the “OK” button.
3. Plug the larger end of the USB cable into a USB jack on your computer and connect the opposite end to the accessory jack on your phone. Your computer will recognize the phone as a removable storage device after several seconds.
4. Double-click “My Computer” and open your phone’s drive under “Devices with Removable Storage.”
5. Drag music from your computer into the “Audio” folder located in the newly opened window.
6. Repeat step 5 for each song you want to add to your phone. The time it takes to download music to your phone is determined by the amount of songs you are downloading and the size of each music file.
7. Disconnect your i9 cell phone from your computer when the music files are done transferring to your i9.
1 thought on “7 Steps to Download Music to i9 Cell Phone”
I think this site has some rattling fantastic information for everyone : D.