I.IP camera video course
1. Firstly, you need install Driver which is under the software file in CD-ROM. If we don’t dispatch CD-ROM for the customs, please click here to download:
2. Secondly, if you have installed Driver, please find software with Camera:
http://www.tomtop.com/download/#DevFind. Find IP Address of the Camera distributed after running, then input this IP Address( including port) at browser, like: http://192.168.1.26:82. Then input default User: admin and default password: None. After that, it will be Ok.
find the software and download
Open the "DevFind"
Especial Note: The default IP section is 192.168.1.*, maybe your LAN in your network enviroment is 192.168.2.*. In the finding software page, click "Update" will match automatically your network enviroment.
3. Thirdly, Specific operation method, please watch video tutorial:
Port mapping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSeXpMWWOAo
WiFi installation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhkoGvDih1E
II. Turn on IP camera wireless function
1. Firstly please make sure that your IP camera locate in the network environment
with WiFi signal.
If your router doesn’t have WiFi function, then you need to buy one.
If your router has WiFi, but no signal, maybe the function doesn’t turn on.
Every router has different back-stage management, please refer this video tutorial:
2. Secondly, please make sure that your IP camera turn on the WiFi function.
In the default settings, WiFi function of the IP camera is disable. You can use camera software and find the IP address assigned for your camera, click it, then click "Scan" button twice, you’ll find many Wireless signals, choose your wireless network and input the password then it’s OK.