If you plan to use your iPad for serious data input — such as writing an article like this one, you’ll want a real, physical keyboard. Among so may wireless keyboards which is the best suitable keyboard for your iPad? iPad Keyboard Dock or iPad Bluetooth Keyboard?
Apple’s official option is the iPad Keyboard Dock, which combines an iPad-optimized version of the company’s no-keypad keyboard with a sturdy dock base. But one of our favorite iPad surprises is that can instead usb any Bluetooth Keyboard, including Apple’s own super-portable Wireless Keyboard.
Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard on you desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad — all because of its built-in Bluetooth technology. Its compact design takes up 24 percent less space on your desktop than full-size keyboards, so you have extra room to move the keyboard around and the moust comfortably alongside of it. You’ll also feel a difference when you type on its low-profile anodized aluminum enclosure with crisp, responsive keys. Use the function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, expose, and Dashboard.
The iPad Bluetooth Keyboard with Laser Case is especially designed for iPad use. It can make you enjoy your iPad more freely and provide best care for it. It is applicable to most of Bluetooth devices with keyboard function enable (eg. iPad, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4G, etc.). The Bluetooth version is V2.0 and working on distance up to 10M. Secondly, the Folding Leather Case is designed with fashion. Which is elegant, smart and stylish, and makes it suitable for etither adult or teenage, and man or woman. With the build-in Bluetooth Keyboard, it helps to speed up the massive typing by using the Bluetooth keyboard instead of using iPad touch screen. It’s also can increase the live of the touch screen.
iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Features:
* 2-in-1: Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Folding Leather Protective Case.
* Built-In wireless Bluetooth 2.0 silicone keyboard.
* With wireless operation distance up to 10 meters.
* Stylish, and high grade protective PU leather case designed for iPad.
* Supports all iPad operation systems due now.
* With iPad display stand for easy viewing.
* QWERTY keyboard.
* Buil-In Lithium Rechargeable battery lasts for approximately 45 hours per charge.
* Special HOME screen key for one touch access to variety of applications.
* Energy-Saving keyboard sleep mode.
* With LED indicators.
* Good touch feeling.
* Quiet keystrokes.
* Waterproof and dustproof design.
* Lightweight, compact, easy to carry and handle.
* Ergonomic design.
* Easy operation, need no drive, just plug and play.
* Ideal for students, business persons, travellers, etc.
Compare the price: iPad Keyboard Dock + laser case will cost you $108, the iPad Bluetooth Keyboard with Laser Case just cost you $59.99. Compare the flexibility: iPad Keyboard Dock offers the flexibility of being able to sync and charge your iPad while you work. However, as I noted above, you can largely do that with the iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, as well. In fact, the Bluetooth Keyboard’s biggest advantage may be its flexibility.
For everyone else, I think iPad Bluetooth Keyboard is the better way to go: It’s better for travel, it can be used in a wider range of situations, and it offers most of the Keyboard Dock’s special features. TOMTOP offers iPad Bluetooth just for $59.99 with fast free shipping. Welcome to our site to learn more information.