Coffee is only three hundred years old, but it is the world’s top three beverages, with more than 2.25 billion coffee lovers worldwide. The world’s favorite coffee country is Finland, followed by Norway, Iceland, Denmark, and the Netherlands. , Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Canada. What are the benefits of drinking coffee?
Caffeine is an active ingredient in coffee that activates the central nervous system and can be used to make long-acting analgesics that fight drowsiness, colds, asthma and edema.
2. Strong bones, waist and knees Caffeine can free muscle contraction, which can improve motor function.
3. Appetizing and eliminating foods .Caffeine stimulates gastrointestinal secretion of gastric acid, can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion, prevent stomach sag, drink coffee after meals to relieve greasy, help digestion.
4. Caffeine can promote kidney function. Excrete excess sodium ions in the body, increase urine output, and improve bloating and edema.
5. Promoting blood circulation and prevention of thrombosis. Enhancement of vasoconstriction, relief of migraine, and reduction of the rate of the Stroke
6. Refreshing, anti-cancer (pure black coffee). Reducing the risk of diabetes, coffee can also increase the metabolic rate, to achieve weight loss.
Experts pointed out that drinking a cup of coffee after getting up in the morning can wake up the brain, and a sip of coffee during work during the day can be refreshing. Therefore, the coffee at this time can be slightly thicker. It is advisable to drink coffee after a meal or in the evening.
There are also some drawbacks to coffee: causing stomach problems, drinking pregnant women can increase the risk of fetal malformation, causing osteoporosis and so on. In fact, as long as it is moderately consumed, such as a cup of pure coffee with no more than 150ml a day, the positive impact on the human body is more than negative.
Drinking coffee is a relaxing thing. Making coffee is also very interesting. The process can be complicated and also be simple. Most of the coffee we drink in daily life is bought from coffee shops, which experience a lot of tools and complexities process, but if you have time to make coffee at home, you need some Coffee making tools, an Espresso Percolatorand Manual Coffee Bean Grinder, if you are afraid of trouble, then a Coffee Machine can solve all problems.