The Mi 9 is Xiaomi’s first smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The Mi 9 is the world’s first smartphone with 20 watts of wireless charging.
After a long wait, Xiaomi finally launched the Mi 9 series mobile phone in China on Wednesday. The company launched three smartphones, the Mi 9 Standard Edition. Special edition Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE. The key point of the event is of course the company’s flagship smartphone Mi Mi.Mi 9, equipped with several next-generation features such as Snapdragon 855, wireless charging support, 48MP rear camera, glass body, fifth-generation fingerprint unlock, Among other things.
Xiaomi launched Mi 9 in Beijing, China on Wednesday and will launch a global mobile phone during the 2019 World Mobile Communications Conference in Barcelona, Spain on February 24. After the global launch, Mi 9 will be launched outside China, but so far, there is no information about whether Mi 9 will travel to India. Considering the previous record of Xiaomi, we expect that Mi 9 will not be launched in emerging markets like India. In India, Xiaomi will launch Redmi Note 7 with a 48MP rear camera on February 28.
Specifications small rice 9:
Display: The Mi 9 is equipped with a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with a screen resolution of 2340x1080p. The Mi 9 screen is provided by Samsung and is protected by Gorilla Glass 6.
Processor: The Mi 9 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 processor, which also powers the Samsung Galaxy S10.
RAM: The Mi 9 has two types of RAM: -6 GB and 8 GB.
Storage: The phone has a storage option — 128GB.
Software: Mi 9 runs the Android 9 Pie software based on MIUI 10.
Battery: The phone contains 3,300mAh battery and supports 20W wireless flash charging.
Rear camera: The Mi 9 includes an important Sony IMX586 48 MP sensor with an aperture of F 1.75, a secondary telephoto of 12 MP, a wide angle of 16 MP and an aperture of F 2.2.
Front camera: The Mi 9 is equipped with a 20MP selfie head.
Features of Xiaomi Mi 9:
– Mi 9 is Xiaomi’s first smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. According to Xiaomi, the Snapdragon 855 Mi 9 has improved game performance by 20% and overall performance by 45%. The company also claims that the performance of the Mi 9 is three times that of the AI.
– The Mi 9 is the world’s first smartphone with 20W wireless flash charging. Xiaomi said that the wireless charger managed to increase the loading speed by 37%. The company promises that the Mi 9 can be fully charged in 90 minutes, from 0% to 100%.
– The camera is one of the highlights of Xiaomi Mi 9. On the rear panel, the Mi 9 consists of a 48 MP Sony IMX586 main sensor with a pixel size of 0.8 μm, an image sensor of 1/2 inch, and an opening of 1.75 F. Like the Redmi Note 7, the Mi 9 48MP camera also uses 4 Incorporating 1 superpixel technology as its main rear camera. The Mi 9’s second rear camera includes a 12 megapixel telephoto lens that allows users to take closer photos with a 2x optical zoom lens. The smartphone includes a third 16-megapixel wide-angle camera with an aperture of F 2.2.
– The three settings of the Mi 9 camera are vertically aligned on the rear panel. Xiaomi said he used a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a stainless steel frame to cover his 3-chamber configuration, so users don’t have to worry about scratches.
– According to DXOMark, Mi 9 can take better photos than Google Pixel and iPhone XS. The static photo scores of Xiaomi Mi 9 are 112 and 9. 9. After Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro and Huawei P20 Pro, it has ranked third among the best smartphones with cameras.
– It is said that the fifth-generation fingerprint sensor used in the Mi 9 is 25% faster than the previous generation sensor. Xiaomi Mi 9 is equipped with a new generation of optical fingerprint recognition module. “The use of dry fingers optimizes the glare and the unlocking experience under the scene, which not only unlocks the high sensitivity, but also increases the success rate”.