Because electric scooters are small in size, light in weight, and easy to carry, they can be brought into subways and buses at will, and they are very popular among young people.
If you are looking for a folding electric scooter and want to know its price, please watch the content below.
The folding electric scooters sold on the market and the folding electric scooter of different brands and styles have different corresponding prices. It mainly depends on what price range you want to buy. The higher the price corresponds to the function, the better the quality, generally For the folding electric scooter of around $300, can meet the needs of most people.
Most people want to buy a folding electric scooter with low price and good quality, but there are many on the market
Folding electric scooters, if you don’t know how to choose, just choose the function to meet your requirements, and the price is relatively cheap.
In addition to looking at the brand and price of folding electric scooters, you also need to look at the specific parameter configuration. For example, battery life, weight, vehicle speed, tire quality, etc.
1. Endurance, look at the distance requirements of the individual travel, and then look at the distance parameters of the folding electric scooter. Generally, the larger the better, so that you won’t worry about running out of power in the middle of the ride.
2. Weight, the lighter the better, it will be easier to carry if you choose below 10KG.
3. Tires, there are two specifications of tires, one is a solid tire, which does not need to be inflated. The advantage is that there is no need to worry about the problem of puncture, and there is no need to inflate. The disadvantage is that the shock absorption effect is not good. The other is a tire that needs to be inflated. The advantage is that it has a good shock absorption effect. The disadvantage is that it needs to be inflated. If the tire punctures halfway, it needs manpower to take it home. These two types of tires have their own advantages and disadvantages, depending on which one you prefer.
4. Vehicle speed, it is recommended to control the best speed between 15~23km/h, because it is too fast, it will be unsafe.
5. Function: dual brake system, shock absorber system, etc.