An IP Camera can boost surveillance on your business, home or remote property. It can protects your assets all the time especially when you not have enough time always there. Wireless IP Camera can detect motion and relay this information to the PC. With the built in intelligence, it can send alerts via text messaging or emails. As long as your browser has internet connection, monitor activities around valued properties will be easy. Many IP cameras now also support the streaming of your IP camera’s video straight to your mobile phone, which for most of us is even simpler than using a PC. But choose a good IP Camera is not an easy thing, before choosing, have a look at these tips.
1. There are so many IP Cameras available on the market now, first we should make sure the main functions we hope the camera has. In my opinions, motion detection should be a must have function. And the IP camera motion detection function always at a reasonable price.
2. Similarly, we think that as a minimum requirement always ensure that your chosen model will allow you to upload its video feed, to a remote computer. This is important because many thieves will steal, or smash, the camera, thinking that by so doing they will remove the evidence of their theft. By uploading the video to another computer continuously and instantaneously, to a server anywhere on the internet, you will ensure that the record of the theft is not lost with the camera.
3. Beyond that, you had better choose the IP camera have the ability to email you when the motion detector is triggered, as an option. Just because all the good ones do this, so we suggest you include this feature in your must haves.
4. Decide on the size of the area, or areas, you need to watch and read the specifications of each model available for sale, carefully. Many will be ruled out that do not for example have a wide enough viewing range, and you may find that an inexpensive motorized type of IP camera is necessary to view a particularly wide panorama.
5. Decide if you need a color camera or a black-and-white camera. Color cameras can be easier to monitor. The images or video streams they record provide better archival records for police or business owners, but they cost more to operate because they demand higher bandwidth and higher storage space.
6. Decide what resolution you require. Some cameras record low-definition 480-pixel images. Others record high-definition 1080-pixel images or video. Low-resolution images and video can appear grainy. High-resolution images require more bandwidth and storage space. High-resolution cameras also cost more.
If you are not familiar with IP Camera, you had better learn some knowledge from Internet or your friends, this will help you choose a good camera at a reasonable price. Hope this post will give you some suggestions before your purchasing. At last, I would like to recommend you China’s Top IP Cameras online store TOMTOP, browse it follow the link: http://www.tomtop.com/ip-cameras