1. Security is the most important and avoid to choose those toys which have sharp tips and edges and corners.
2. For children below three years old, don’t buy toy with small parts to avoid plugging in throat after swallowing.In addition, don’t give baby too small items to play, in order to avoid eating into nostrils or ear by mistake.
3. For the rope toys, rope should not be more than 30 cm long, in order to avoid danger of bridle necking when playing them alone.
4. If you want to buy colored toys, please note that the paint is lead-free, lest baby licks and cause poisoning. The lead rate of the paint toy must be lower than 0.06%.
5. Before buying toys, please read the detailed instructions to see weather there is an age limitation. We should buy toys in correspondence of their ages.
6. Please buy normal toys produced by registered factories. Do not choose those “3 without” product of toys(no logo, no product date, no guarantee).
7. Don’t buy toys made with the thin plastic. This kind of toy is brittle and babies are easy to hurt by their edges.
8. When choosing plush toys, try to pull the toy hair gently to see whether the hair fall off or not. Also please carefully check if the eyes or other parts are sticked firmly.
9. Pay more attention to the safety when choosing electric toys. Check if the inside rechargeable batteries are in good condition.
10. If the plastic or wooden toys have a peculiar smell, please don’t give babies to play, in case there are harmful material which influences the health of babies.